3D- Final

In 3D art, I have continued to work with materials like fabric that I am used to as well as trying out new mediums like creating 3D figures with paper. I have almost finished with working on my puppet head, a feat that I am very proud of. I built this puppet head with a different base shape than the forms I'm used to, which provided me with a challenge. A project I am very proud of was the paper machine I built. It never registered to me that paper could be used to create mechanical moving art pieces, and the concept intrigued me. I'd love to create more moving paper figures in the future.

Comments

  1. I like how you described your progress. I wish there were more on your puppet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kehinde Wiley

Emilie Steele

Jan Van Eyck