Portfolio Studio Ideas

Right now in portfolio studio, I've started working on a sculpture of a small worm-like creature. I created him using yarn, wire, tin foil. mod podge, paint, and the real kicker- resin human teeth. My plans are to create a whole series of these little creatures, ranging in different sizes and shapes. Putting together a series of them would be very fun to display at the art show.

My first creature, Clump, is very small, so I plan to create some on a larger scale. The largest would probably be reaching up to my ankles, while Clump fits in my hands. I've been using the internet to my advantage to look for inspiration. My creatures obviously won't be as grotesque as some of these, but they serve as great inspiration.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kehinde Wiley

Emilie Steele

Jan Van Eyck