Independent Studio- 7

In Independent Studio, I have been taking a step back now that the stress of college applications and portfolios is over, and allowing myself to experiment with new concepts and playing around with my art style. I am trying to allow myself to get looser when it comes to figure drawing and painting and pushing my ideas and concepts further to create new pieces that are unlike anything I've done before. Working 3D is a relatively new thing to me, and I have been enjoying it greatly. I'm currently working on a little cool-down painting for the art show, but after that I want to start something more ambitious, like mixing video editing and 3D art together to make an installation piece. I'm also waiting to see what the plans are for Art Portfolio so I can manage my time and ideas when it comes to the installation concept. I'd want to do something focusing on the human consciousness and our inner psyche and morals. I love creating abstract and experimental pieces about human morality and bringing that into a 3D installation would be amazing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kehinde Wiley

Emilie Steele

Jan Van Eyck