About Me- Art Portfolio

My name is Stella Paradise. I'm currently a senior at School One, planning to study art at college. I'm very interested in subjects such as illustration as well as art education. Currently, I work at Blue Door Studio in Smithfield, RI, where I help as a TA around the studio as well as teaching a class about digital art and media to children ages 7-12. My dream is to one day pursue teaching as a career.

I also am an avid collector of Furbies- a now discontinued toy chain by Hasbro. They're weird, creepy, and ugly, which are some of the main reasons I'm drawn to them. They're rather rare to find, but I've acquired a rather large collection so far and plan to continue expanding it!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kehinde Wiley

Emilie Steele

Jan Van Eyck