People I Admire

Someone I admire is Moxie Saturday, an artist that brings inspiration to me. I follow them on Instagram, and regularly view their work. They are very empowering and artistic and gives me hope for possibly working as a freelance artist in the future. As a fellow artist, I admire them greatly and hope to achieve the same level of craftsmanship they do one day.


Someone else I admire is my mom. She is a strong woman and has always been there for me. She works to help me improve, and gives me hope. I don't know what I'd do without her love and guidance. She has always been patient with me when it comes to my mental health, which is a prominent part of my life. We work together to improve and get me better. She is such a beacon in my life.

This technically isn't a single person, but my friends are extremely admirable. Most of my friends are artists as well, which is wonderful. I love being able to connect with them over shared interests and collaborating on artwork together. I am blessed to have some of the kindest, most wonderful friends in the world. They're funny, witty, and caring. Support from friends is incredibly important to me and their support has always been an admirable quality to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kehinde Wiley

Cindy Sherman

Emilie Steele